Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.aphelionip.com.
Your privacy is important to us. By providing personal information such as your name and e-mail address via the form on this website, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information you request.
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent,
• processing is required to process a contract with you,
• the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
• the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website www.aphelionip.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. Therefore, the following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Date and time of access,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the mentioned data for the following purposes:
• Evaluation of system security and stability,
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website, as well
• for further administrative purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The purposes stated here represent legitimate interests and thus the legal basis for data processing according to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f GDPR. In no case do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
You have the opportunity to contact us via our contact form on our homepage. In order to know who the request came from and to answer you we need your name and your e-mail address. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place based on your voluntarily granted consent and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
We delete the personal data transmitted by you after completion of the request if there are no statutory storage requirements.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
• Right of access: You can request information about your personal data stored, their origin and their processing
• Right to rectification: You have the right to demand without delay the completion or correction of incorrect personal data,
• Right to cancellation: You have the right to demand deletion or blocking of your personal data stored,
• Restriction of processing: You may demand the restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
• Right of Withdrawal: You have the right to revoke a given consent to us with effect for the future.
• Right of appeal: You can file a complaint at any time to the supervisory authority responsible for you.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation